Caring 63-year-old woman was ‘overcome’ with toxic fumes in fire after smoking in bed, inquest heard – Warrington Guardian

July 13, 2017 by  
Filed under The Smoker Stop News


Warrington Guardian
Caring 63-year-old woman was 'overcome' with toxic fumes in fire after smoking in bed, inquest heard
Warrington Guardian
A 63-YEAR-OLD woman who spent her life 'thinking about everybody else' died when she became 'overcome' with toxic fumes after smoking in bed, an inquest heard. Susan Kelly died, aged 63, following a fire in the bedroom of her ground floor flat in …

More Info: Click here

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

*