Discarded ashes spark trash bin fire – Cleburne Times-Review

May 13, 2016 by  
Filed under The Smoker Stop News

Discarded ashes spark trash bin fire
Cleburne Times-Review
Ashes from a restaurant's smoker and grill discarded into the trash bin appear to have caused the fire. Firefighters at 6:27 p.m. the same day responded to reports of a mulch fire at Winston Patrick McGregor Park but found no initial … The driver of

More Info: Click here

Speak Your Mind

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!

*